By The Australian Blind Company
Awnings have been a fixture on homes, businesses and schools for decades in Melbourne helping to block out sunlight.
The Australian Blind Company provides and installs outdoor awnings for your home. Our products range from canvas awnings and canvas blinds to drop-arm blinds and sunscreen blinds. The number one function of any quality awning is to remove 100% of sun glare and light into your home. Quality awnings will protect your home from the powerful sun and glare. They will keep your home cool in the summer months and also save on your energy bills. They will also protect your windows from the rain and hail as well in the winter months.
Our Canvas Blinds and Awnings will reduce heat transmission into your home. This allows you to enjoy the summer months without that sweltering and sticky heat lingering inside your home, which will occur when windows are left unprotected. If you don't cover your windows, it will push your cooling system to the extreme, it will run up your energy bills and leave a deeper hole in your pocket. There has never been a better time to invest in quality outdoor blinds and canvas awnings for your home. The Australian Blind Company installs into any Metropolitan Melbourne home or business. Our customers are happy, and they love that the sun out and the temperature of their home or business is perfect. Made from high-grade Australian fabric, our Awnings are available in different colours and patterns. To understand more about our range of Awnings please read the specifications below or alternatively contact our trained staff to discuss.
Key Features of our Awnings:
- 40mm x 40mm square bar.
- 70mm Galvanised roller tube to 5000mm, 78mm thereafter.
- 7:1 Gearbox is standard – awnings over 6000mm should be motorised.
- Styled heavy extruded front bar.
- Heavy duty arms with stainless steel chain.
- Awning width from 1910mm to 12000mm
- Projection from 1600mm to 3600mm – we have the largest arm size range in Australia. BAT do not recommend 4100mm arms for the Australia Folding Arm Awning. If wanting 4100mm arms, please select our Global 2020 Folding Arm Awning.
- Customer adjustable pitch control on each arm is an optional extra – adjustment range 5 degrees to 60 degrees.
- Extendable front valance is available as an option (1200mm drop using hemmed acrylic or 2000mm using unhemmed acrylic).
- Gives great sun protection when needed and can be retracted when required.